Sign up for email alert when new content gets added: Sign up
Surgery: Case Reports is an International peer-review journal that accepts studies in all Surgery disciplines and is part of a group of Pulsus journals titled Current Research that share common traits:
• Prominent international Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board
• Speedy publication timeline (available In-Press within 30 days of acceptance of publication)
• Creative Common shared copyright with authors (CC BY-NC)
• Available online open access AND in print
• Digital version sent to more than 6,000 qualified Dentistry researchers around the world
• 5,000 paper copies distributed to physicians and researchers interested in Dentistry medicine
• Studies undergo comprehensive peer-review and, if accepted, are expertly edited
Author may submit their manuscripts through the journal's online submission and tracking system to www.editorialmanager.com/pulsus/ or as an e-mail attachment at [email protected] or [email protected]. The lead author receives a free copy of the printed Journal in which his/her article appears. Additional copies can be ordered at a discounted author price.
Publication Charges: Authors are required to pay a page charge of $500 USD per published page upon notification of assessment at page proofs, plus the administration fee of $100 USD.