International Marketing Executive
Posted on: Oct 03, 2019
- Coordinates program related events such as workshops, symposia, national and international Scientific Events etc. with International Speakers and delegates.
- Designing scientific sessions for the conference. Invite professors, Assistant, Associate from Universities and Directors, Managers and Executive from Reputed companies throughout the world.
- Be a main point of contact for Program chairs, session chairs, scientific committee and invited speakers for conference content/for all conference related communications
- Forming organizing committee and scientific squad with top quality scientists on the particular research.
- More intellectual in using scientific knowledge and footing on current scientific inventions.
- Adopt/attain information on new finding in the all related research fields regularly
- To make event successful by providing fruitful information to the scientific community.
- Developed new business leads by mailing & cold calling prospective clients.
Desired Candidate Profile
Name: Priyadarshini Mahapatra
Bio-metric Number: 6255
|| Not Disclosed by Recruiter
||Organizing International Events Globally
||Full Time, Permanent
Established in the year 1984, Pulsus was focusing on American region and presently expanding to healthcare informatics platform to the medical and pharma professionals throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australia and all other continents. Since its inception, Pulsus received the endorsements of the medical associations and industries of the international reputation. This support allowed Pulsus Group to gain excellent reputation from the scientific and industrial community and able to bridge relations between industries and practicing physicians..View More»