System Administrator/Network Administrator
Posted on: Oct 31, 2022
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Internal resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Administer Active Directory User Objects and Computer Objects.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, switches, IP phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Maintain system efficiency. Maintain and support users' desktops, laptops, and mobile devices to include iOS.
- Network maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Generate/Retain system backup and procedures.
- Review system logs. Monitor usage and network traffic.
- Maintain access control lists and security protocols.
- Create, update, and maintain all network related documentation.
- Responsible for all technical inventories.
- Install, support, and maintain all network servers and devices. Support LANs, WANs, Network Segments, Internet, and Intranet Systems.
- Identify & Troubleshoot computer software/hardware issues on the development environment and provide timely resolution of all IT issues. Ensure all the computers in the network are up and functional, all the time.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Evaluate and modify system's performance. Make recommendations for future upgrades.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in IT system administration.
• Immediate joiners are preferred.
• Strong knowledge of IT Operating systems particularly Windows and IOS.
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
• Experience with Databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management.
• Experience with Edge Router and CISCO Firewall management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field preferred.
|| Best in the industry
||PULSUS HEALTHTECH LLP
||System Administrator/Network Administrator
||Full Time, Permanent
PULSUS Healthtech LLP,
2nd floor, 5th Block,
DLF info city- IT/ITEZ SEZ,
1/24, Shivaji Garden,
Manapakkam, Mount Poonamalee Road,
HR Contact Details:
Pulsus Healthtech LLP
Contact Email ID- email@example.com
Established in the year 1984, Pulsus was focusing on American region and presently expanding to healthcare informatics platform to the medical and pharma professionals throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australia and all other continents. Since its inception, Pulsus received the endorsements of the medical associations and industries of the international reputation. This support allowed Pulsus Group to gain excellent reputation from the scientific and industrial community and able to bridge relations between industries and practicing physicians..View More»