Sign up for email alert when new content gets added: Sign up
Journal of Heart Research is an International peer-review journal that accepts studies in all neurological disciplines and is part of a group of Pulsus journals titled Journal of Heart Research that share common traits:
• Canadian owned and edited.
• Prominent international Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board.
• Speedy publication timeline (available In-Press within 30 days of acceptance of publication).
• Creative Common shared copyright with authors (CC BY-NC).
• Available online open access AND in print. Digital version sent to more than 6,000 qualified Cardiology researchers around the world.
• 5,000 paper copies distributed to physicians and researchers interested in Cardiology
• Studies undergo comprehensive peer-review and, if accepted, are expertly edited.
Manuscripts can be submitted through:
1. Online Manuscript submission system: https://pulsus.com/submissions/heart-research.html
2. Editorial tracking System: https://pulsus.com/editorial-tracking/
3. Send an E-mail attachment at [email protected]
or [email protected]
The lead author receives a free copy of the printed Journal in which his/her article appears. Additional copies can be ordered at a discounted author price.
Authors are required to pay a page charge of $300 USD per published page upon notification of assessment at page proofs, plus the administration fee of $100 USD.
Article Processing Charges
Special Issue Articles