Awards 2020 - 4th World Congress on Breast Cancer & Women’s Health
Published Date: Mar 18, 2020
This open-access article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits reuse, distribution and reproduction of the article, provided that the original work is properly cited and the reuse is restricted to noncommercial purposes. For commercial reuse, contact [email protected]
Breast Cancer & Women’s Health 2020 is announcing the award category for its upcoming "4th World Congress on Breast Cancer and Women's Health", set up for July 01-02, 2020 in Paris, France.
Breast Cancer 2020 Congress invites all the participants from all over the world to attend "4th World Congress on Breast Cancer & Women ’ s Health". Breast Cancer Congress includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations, workshops, Symposiums and Exhibitions.
Breast Cancer Congress provides state-of-the-art information on the experimental biology, etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and therapy of breast cancer and premalignant breast disease, to an international audience of academic and private physicians and researchers.
The following categories of award will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference.
Categories of the Awards Section are as Follows
Best Keynote Speaker: Breast Cancer
This accomplishment will be for the Oncology Professional, ready to roll out the improvement with the intensity of innovative work. The criteria for this honour are: 1. The Speaker need to have a 7+ Years of Experience in Breast Cancer/Oncology. 2. He/She should have 20+ Publication in reputed national or International Journal. 3. His ongoing work must be referred to in excess of 1000 time. 4. He/She should have in excess of 5 ongoing cancer Research.
Best Organising Committee Member: Breast Cancer
This honour tries to perceive a Professional who purposely helped the Management of Breast Cancer for Organizing the effective occasion in Barcelona, Spain by giving his/her valuable time to survey the speaker guidelines and offering the guidance in an auspicious premise. BEST SPEAKER: BREAST CANCER
This Award perceives the best person who has done amazing breast cancer research in the field of Oncology. The layout of this honour is: 1. The specialist must be an acting Asst. Prof, Assoc. Prof or Prof. in recognize university. 2. He / She should have 5+ Years of Teaching and research experience. 3. He / She must have 15+ Publication in reputed journals. 4. He must have a research background.
Best Masters/ph.d/posddoc Thesis Work Presentation: Breast Cancer
This honour welcomes applications from all decision makers working within the NHS. The Primary criteria of this award are the thesis work, which must have an impact of the public health Challenges. It must be the unpublished work. And it must be a group of people presenting in the Conference.
The Guidelines of the Best Best Masters/Ph.D/PosdDoc Thesis work presentation are
• Abstract Submission must be done through the Abstract Submission System
• All the Submission must be in English
• Presentation should be an Oral Presentation.
• Each of the presenter is required to make a brief presentation of 15 minutes about his/her research work before the Organizing committee at the event. This session is also be followed by 5 minutes of question-answer session.
• Submission of the supporting materials is necessary
• A) Copy of passport (1st page as proof of age)
• B) Copy of abstract submitted as first author
• C) Completed application form
• D) Updated Curriculum vitae
Best Poster Award: Breast Cancer
The honour tries to distinguish an individual or a group of individual professionals who can shape their research inside the fringe of the Poster. This category is open for all attendees. Starting form student to Higher affiliated Professionals.
The Guidelines of the Best Poster Award are
1. It must be submitted through webpage.
2. Only one presenter can present a Poster
3. Presenter need to confirm their slot 3 Months prior to the conference date
4. Presenter need to present when this Poster Presentation Session is carried out
5. He/she must complete their presentation within 10 Minutes
6. They must perfectly organize their work within the Poster.
7. The Parameters of the selection of Best Poster award will be Presentation Style, Research Quality, and Design/Layout.
8. The decision of Jury Members will be the final.
This must be included in the Poster
Posters should have the following information.
1. Title (with authors and affiliations)
2. Introduction / Objectives / Aims
8. Contact information