Reach Us +441704335730
Pulsus Journal of Surgical Research

Sign up for email alert when new content gets added: Sign up

Daily collaborative meeting: An emerging relationship centered communication model of St Luke’s medical center global city, Philippines

Author(s): Rafael C. Solis*

Communication is critical in patient experience. It is important to consider that is not just verbal in form. It is imparting thoughts, opinions and information by verbal or written form. One study states that 93 percent of communication is more affected by body language, attitude, and tone, leaving only 7 percent of the meaning and intent based on the actual words said. Whereas the spoken words contain the crucial content, their meaning can be influenced by the style of delivery, which includes the way speakers stand, speak, and look at a person.


Full-Text | PDF