Sign up for email alert when new content gets added: Sign up
Journal of metabolism is an International peer-review journal that accepts studies in all neurological disciplines and is part of a group of Pulsus journals titled neurology and clinical Ne that share common traits:
- Canadian owned and edited.
- Prominent international Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board.
- Speedy publication timeline (available In-Press within 30 days of acceptance of publication).
- Creative Common shared copyright with authors (CC BY-NC).
- Available online open access AND in print. Digital version sent to more than 6,000 qualified cardiology researchers around the world.
- 5,000 paper copies distributed to physicians and researchers interested in cardiovascular medicine.
- Studies undergo comprehensive peer-review and, if accepted, are expertly edited.
Author may submit their manuscripts through the journal's online submission and tracking system to www.editorialmanager.com/pulsus/ or as an e-mail attachment at [email protected]
The lead author receives a free copy of the printed Journal in which his/her article appears. Additional copies can be ordered at a discounted author price.
Publication Charges: Authors are required to pay a page charge of $300 USD per published page upon notification of assessment at page proofs, plus the administration fee of $100 USD.