Award Content for World Congress on Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Scheduled during March 02-03, 2020 in Edinburgh, Scotland
This open-access article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits reuse, distribution and reproduction of the article, provided that the original work is properly cited and the reuse is restricted to noncommercial purposes. For commercial reuse, contact [email protected]
ENT 2020 is announcing the award category for its upcoming World Congress on Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery scheduled for March 02-03, 2020 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The following categories of award will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference.
Categories of the Awards section are as follows
Best Keynote Speaker: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
This achievement award will be for the Surgical Professional, willing to make the change with the power of research and development. The criteria for this award are: 1. The Speaker need to have a 7+ Years of Experience in Otolaryngology. 2. He / She must have 20+ Publication in reputed journals. 3. His recent work must be cited more than 1000 times. 4. He must have more than 5 ongoing surgical research.
Best Organising Committee Member: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
This award seeks to recognize a Professional who is deliberately helped the Management of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery for Organizing the successful event in the Edinburgh, Scotland by providing his/her precious time to review the abstracts and giving the advice in a timely basis.
Best Speaker: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
This Award recognize the best individual who have done incredible surgical research in the field of ENT. The outline of this award is: 1. The professional must be a acting Asst. Prof, Asso. Prof or Prof. in recognize university. 2. He / She must have 5+ Years of Teaching and research experience. 3. He / She must have 15+ Publication in reputed journals. 4. He must have a research background.
Best Masters/Ph.D/PosdDoc Thesis work presentation: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
This award invites applications from all decision makers working within the NHS. The main criteria of this award is the thesis work, which must have an impact of the public health Challenges. It must be the unpublished work. And it must be a group of people presenting in the Conference.
The Guidelines of the Best Best Masters/Ph.D/PosdDoc Thesis work presentation are:
• Abstract Submission must be done through the Abstract Submission System
• All the Submission must be in English
• Presentation should be an Oral Presentation.
• Each of the presenter is required to make a brief presentation of 15 minutes about his/her research work before the Organizing committee at the event. This session is also be followed by 5 minutes of questionanswer session.
• Submission of the supporting materials is necessary
• A) Copy of passport (1st page as proof of age)
• B) Copy of abstract submitted as first author
• C) Completed application form
• D) Updated Curriculum vitae
Best Poster Award: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
The award seeks to identify an individual or a group of individual professionals who can shape their research thoughts within the border of the Poster. This category is open for all attendees. Starting form student to Higher affiliated Professionals.
The Guidelines of the Best Poster Award are:
1. It must be submitted through webpage.
2. Only one presenter can present a Poster
3. Presenter need to confirm their slot 3 Months prior to the conference date
4. Presenter need to present when this Poster Presentation Session is carried out
5. He/She must complete their presentation within 10 Minutes
6. They must perfectly organize their work within the Poster.
7. The Parameters of the selection of Best Poster award will be Presentation Style, Research Quality, and Design/Layout.
8. The decision of Jury Members will be the final.
This must be included in the Poster
Posters should have the following information.
1. Title (with authors and affiliations)
2. Introduction / Objectives / Aims
8. Contact information