Awards 2020 - 7th Annual Meeting on Neurosurgery and Neurological Surgeons
This open-access article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits reuse, distribution and reproduction of the article, provided that the original work is properly cited and the reuse is restricted to noncommercial purposes. For commercial reuse, contact [email protected]
• Young Scientist Award
Best Poster Benefits:
• Unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of poster presentation
• Best poster Award: 3 best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference
• The entire accepted poster abstract will be published in reputed and supporting international journals with unique DOI given by CROSSREF
• Best posters will be given an opportunity to publish the full work at discounted processing charges in the supporting international journals
• Advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable commitments made by the youthful researchers for their work done essentially during the span of study.
• Find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in your field.
• Graduates are motivated by the chance to choose neighborhood or worldwide subjects of pertinence/enthusiasm to them and build up their own logical examinations and models drawing in locally or universally.
• Two researchers will be chosen for the Awards.
• Chance to be a student envoy.
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• Discounts at the PULSUS conferences, at different worldwide venues in future.
• Chance to distribute full length papers in rumored supporting international journals of respective conference
• Best Young Scientist Award introduction will be named by the board and in the event that they wish to publish the full-length paper, they can publish in supporting worldwide journals of the respective conference at free of preparing charges.