Awards of International Conference on Neurorehabilitation
This open-access article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits reuse, distribution and reproduction of the article, provided that the original work is properly cited and the reuse is restricted to noncommercial purposes. For commercial reuse, contact [email protected]
Young Scientist Award
PULSUS publicizes an outline of Awards for Young Scientists in order to help excellence in various fields of science and technology. These Awards are known as "Young Scientist Awards". The award is open to those researchers involved in graduate education and research happenings that accentuate bearable progress.
• Advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable commitments made by the youthful researchers for their work done essentially during the span of study.
• Find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in your field.
• Graduates are motivated by the chance to choose neighbourhood or worldwide subjects of pertinence/enthusiasm to them and build up their own logical examinations and models drawing in locally or universally.
• Two researchers will be chosen for the Awards.
• Chance to be a student envoy.
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
• Discounts at the PULSUS conferences, at different worldwide venues in future.
• Chance to distribute full length papers in rumoured supporting international journals of respective conference
• Best Young Scientist Award introduction will be named by the board and in the event that they wish to publish the full-length paper, they can publish in supporting worldwide journals of the respective conference at free of preparing charges.
Best Poster Award
Poster presentation Benefits:
• Unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of poster presentation
• Best poster Award: 3 best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference
• The entire accepted poster abstract will be published in reputed and supporting international journals with unique DOI given by CROSSREF
• Best posters will be given an opportunity to publish the full work at discounted processing charges in the supporting international journals
The selection of the winner will be based on:
• Posters will be evaluated based on the following three parameters; those are Presentation Style (5), Research Quality (5) and Layout/Design (5).
• Presentation clarity of poster and oral explanation.
• Poster Judges overall responses to the questions and the completeness of work