International Conference on Neonatology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Nursing-Awards
This open-access article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits reuse, distribution and reproduction of the article, provided that the original work is properly cited and the reuse is restricted to noncommercial purposes. For commercial reuse, contact [email protected]
Pulsus Conferences proudly presents the International Conference on Neonatology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Nursing, scheduled on the dates September 09-10, 2020 in Toronto, Canada which focuses on encouraging and appreciating budding researchers, scholars and students to pursue Pediatrics and Neonatology research as a career. One such initiative is by recognizing talented and brilliant young researchers and rewarding them with various awards.
Young Researchers Forum (Yrf)
The YRF offers budding researchers the opportunity to discuss the latest researches, share and develop novel ideas, learn from each other and gain insights from senior researchers.
These sessions are organized to provide a unique platform for young and enthusiastic researchers to present their original research projects with in-depth knowledge.
So, Pulsus Conferences cordially invites Young Researchers from Universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral presentation in the forum. The presenters are encouraged to give brief, comprehensive and dynamic talks. Entrants will be shortlisted based on past research productivity and future promise of the concept.
• Learn about career development and the latest research tools and technologies in Pediatrics.
• Pertinent and timely information for contemporary researchers and others pursuing similar research work.
• Foundation for collaboration for young researchers.
• Collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
• Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors in multidisciplinary researchers.
• Actively distribute information and promote the benefits of education and career matters.
• Only applicable for Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty
• The topic must be related to any of the scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• None of the authors should have a senior position or faculty position.
• Participants should be below the age of 33 years.
• All submissions must be in English.
The prize-winning papers will be considered for publication in the Pulsus Conferences Publishing Group journals, once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
Candidates applying for the YRF Award may send their resume and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form in the website http://neonatologyperinatology. pulsusconference.com/young-researchers-forum.
Best Poster Award
The Best Poster Award is an initiative of Pulsus Conferences in the International Conference on Neonatology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Nursing, scheduled on the dates September 09-10, 2020 in Toronto, Canada to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research which will be later published in the Pulsus Journals. All the accepted abstracts will be eligible for presentation at the poster sessions during the conference. Pulsus Conferences aims at setting a platform for all the budding young scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference.
• Open to all students – Graduates, Post Graduates and Research Scholars (below the age of 35).
• Presenters who do not wish to participate or those who are not eligible for the competition are also welcome to present their poster at the conference.
• The abstract submission deadline for poster competition will be closed one month before the conference date (this is subject to change), hence all are requested to submit their abstracts well in advance.
• All shortlisted poster presenters have to be registered before the deadline of abstract submission.
Candidates applying for the Best Poster Award may send their abstracts to [email protected] or submit directly at our online portal http://neonatology-perinatology.pulsusconference.com/postersubmission.