Young Researchers Forum on Advanced Neurology 2020!
This open-access article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY-NC) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which permits reuse, distribution and reproduction of the article, provided that the original work is properly cited and the reuse is restricted to noncommercial purposes. For commercial reuse, contact [email protected]
The main aim of the Young Researchers Forum is to empower young researchers in the recent neurological and the previous researchers that has been done on neurology and neuroscience field and to bring them together under one roof of 4th World Congress on Neurology and Therapeutics the one in Prague, Czech Republic during May 08-09, 2020.
The forum offers a lively venue, from idea to performance, to discuss potential and current work at any point to gain the rejuvenating research experience directly from among the world-famous dignitaries on Neurology, Neuroscience and therapeutics.
The forum aims to provide a friendly environment for young researchers to receive input on their work, share perspectives, ask questions and explore open paths for them. Nevertheless, the forum encourages collaboration among young researchers, experienced researchers and industry. An industrial mentor will be assigned to each author, in addition to reviewers relevant to their work, who will also evaluate and propose improvements to their submissions.
The Young Researchers Forum (YRF) is an exciting category in this meritorious event especially for postgraduate students (MPH, MSc, MRes, PhD etc.) and their supervisors, whose research relates to Neurology, Neuroscience and Therapeutics. It was explicitly designed to allow students to present their work in a friendly, welcoming environment and receive feedback from mentors and peers.
Pulsus Group organisation dedicated to strengthening the role of Neurology, Neuroscience and Therapeutics by improving education and training of professionals for both practice and research. Advanced Neurology is an umbrella organisation for worldwide Neurology and Neuroscience associations in Europe.
Participation is accessible to anyone who sees him / herself as a ' new ' researcher, wishes to share research ideas and (preliminary or mature) findings with their peers and seeks an opportunity to be motivated and influenced by research paths.
Young Investigators, Ph.D. applicants, post graduates, young researchers at all levels of their study (including undergraduate students), young researchers on paths of industry research are all most welcome to take part. We also explicitly invite Ph.D. candidates and young scholars to participate in this forum to present their work at the meritorious meeting. All submissions must be in English.
The conference highlights and the topics includes a wide range of diverse topics namely Neurology, Neurogenesis, Neurophysiology, Clinical Neurology, NeurologicalNursing, Neuropediatric, Neuroimmunology, Neuroplasticity, Neural Circuits, Neuralfeedback, Neurostimulation, Neurotherapeutics, Neuropharmacology, Neurological disorders, Neurodegenerative disorders, Neuromuscular Disorders, Neurosurgery, Neuroimaging, Psychology, Psychiatry, Behavioural Sciences, Clinical trials, case studies and recent researches.
Benefits, Criteriaâs for YRF in Advanced Neurology 2020
• Young Scientist Award certificate of appreciation and memory of the winners.
• Our conferences, through oral presentations, provide the best platform for your research.
• Learn how to develop your career by networking with all the latest technologies.
• This Forum will provide young scientists with important and timely information.
• Collaborative platform for better development among young researchers.
• Provide an opportunity to interact with research and set up senior researchers in the field around the globe.
• Share ideas with eminent scholars as well as mentors.
• To expand their scientific understanding, it is a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas.
• Present your work by means of oral presentations. Read about career development and the latest techniques and developments in your field of research.
• This website will provide accurate and timely information to those conducting research and those using research and gaining from it.
• Create a forum for young researchers to collaborate.
• The forum will provide a venue for collegial contact with other young researchers and senior researchers from around the globe.
• Interact with world-famous dignitaries and advisors and share ideas.
• Young researchers have the opportunity to learn about their peers ' work areas in order to improve their potential as multidisciplinary researchers.
• Distribute information effectively and encourage the benefits of matters of education and career.
Prague, Czech Republic