Assistant Managing Editor
Posted on: Sep 26, 2019
- Assistant Managing Editor (AME) is responsible for communicating and building relationship with renowned scientists through mail and other modes of communication.
- Regular duties of the AME includes checking respective Journal email correspondence, Journal web pages and providing immediate response based on the requirement.
- Responsible to follow the activities of the Editorial Board members and assist them in assigning reviewers for received submissions as on needed.
- Maintaining continuous flow of the manuscripts without any delay right from submission to the galley proof generation should be completed with utmost consideration.
- Editing and proof reading of manuscripts at the production stage.
- Managing uniformity in Issue release, campaigning to promote the journal, collecting relevant data and developing a database of Editors, reviewers and authors is a part of regular duty of an Editorial Assistant.
- Maintaining regular communication with the Team leaders regarding due dates, Issue release dates or any other important task assigned.
- Completing supporting tasks assigned by the management within the provided time.
- Promoting Journals in various Social Networking platforms and proposing novel ideas for journal improvement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Life science, Pharma post graduates can apply. â€¢ Excellent oral and verbal communication is essential â€¢ Minimum 1-2 year experience â€¢ Experience in publishing sector/medical/healthcare/digital marketing. Marketing experience in pharma/medical transcription is highly preferred â€¢ Good knowledge of MS Office- MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point â€¢ Ability to multitask with problem-solving skills
|| Best in the industry
||PULSUS HEALTHTECH LLP
||Full Time, Permanent
Established in the year 1984, Pulsus was focusing on American region and presently expanding to healthcare informatics platform to the medical and pharma professionals throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australia and all other continents. Since its inception, Pulsus received the endorsements of the medical associations and industries of the international reputation. This support allowed Pulsus Group to gain excellent reputation from the scientific and industrial community and able to bridge relations between industries and practicing physicians..View More»