Posted on: Feb 03, 2020
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
1) Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
2) Set clear team goals
3) Delegate tasks and set strict deadlines
4) Oversee day-to-day operations
5) Monitor team performance and report on metrics
6) Motivate team members
7) Discover training needs and provide coaching
8) Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
9) Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
10) Encourage creativity and risk-taking
11) Suggest and organize team building activities
12) Will work as a SPOC in between team members & Senior Manager
13) Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, Half yearly and Annual reports to the senior manager.
Min 3-5 years of experience
Min. 2 years in handling team of more than 10
Education: MBA in Operations/Sales
Superb communication skills both oral & written
Should have worked in a target oriented environment and Publishing industry will be preferred
Should be excellent in Excel. VBA Macros is preferred
|Salary:||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
Established in the year 1984, Pulsus was focusing on American region and presently expanding to healthcare informatics platform to the medical and pharma professionals throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australia and all other continents. Since its inception, Pulsus received the endorsements of the medical associations and industries of the international reputation. This support allowed Pulsus Group to gain excellent reputation from the scientific and industrial community and able to bridge relations between industries and practicing physicians..View More»