Posted on: Sep 27, 2019
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Creating sales plans to generate revenue.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with external Organizations (e.g. sales, CEOs, Society Members) to address customers’ needs
- Public relations, Financial, sales and sponsorship management.
- Developed new business leads by emailing & cold calling prospective clients.
- Analyzing previous event information to design and improve the sponsorship scenario of current events.
- Producing correspondence and documents and maintaining records, spreadsheets and databases using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc.
- Networking with scientists, professors, researchers; students and industrialists
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager - Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets - Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus - Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction) - Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) - A customer-oriented attitude - Excellent communication and negotiation skills - Problem-solving aptitude - Ability to work well with a team - B.Tech/B.Pharma/M.Tech/MSc./M. Pharma/MBA in biotech, microbiology, chemistry, biochemistry, biomedical, Marketing or a related field
|Salary:||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry:||PULSUS HEALTHTECH LLP|
|Role:||On Job Trainee|
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
Established in the year 1984, Pulsus was focusing on American region and presently expanding to healthcare informatics platform to the medical and pharma professionals throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australia and all other continents. Since its inception, Pulsus received the endorsements of the medical associations and industries of the international reputation. This support allowed Pulsus Group to gain excellent reputation from the scientific and industrial community and able to bridge relations between industries and practicing physicians..View More»