Sign up for email alert when new content gets added: Sign up
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is an international open access peer-review journal that accepts manuscripts in all psychology disciplines and is a part of group of Pulsus journals.
- Canadian owned and edited
- Prominent international Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board
- Speedy publication timeline (available in-press within 45 days of acceptance of publication)
- Creative common shared copyright with authors (CC BY-NC)
- Available online open access and in print Digital version sent to more than 6,000 qualified psychiatry researchers around the globe
- 5,000 paper copies distributed to physicians and researchers interested in psychiatry
- Studies undergo comprehensive peer-review and if accpeted, are expertly edited.
Authors may submit their manuscripts through the journal's online submission and tracking system www.editorialmanager.com/pharma/ (or) directly to our Editorial office [email protected]
The corresponding author receives a free copy of the printed journal in which his/her article appears. Reprints can be ordered at a discounted author price.
Publication charges: Authors are requested to pay 1019 USD/ 955 GBP/ 817 EURO per published article upon notification of assessment at page proof.