Sign up for email alert when new content gets added: Sign up
Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is an international open access peer-review journal that accepts manuscripts in all psychology disciplines and is a part of group of Pulsus journals.
- Canadian owned and edited
- Prominent international Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board
- Speedy publication timeline (available in-press within 45 days of acceptance of publication)
- Creative common shared copyright with authors (CC BY-NC)
- Available online open access and in print Digital version sent to more than 6,000 qualified psychiatry researchers around the globe
- 5,000 paper copies distributed to physicians and researchers interested in psychiatry
- Studies undergo comprehensive peer-review and if accpeted, are expertly edited.
Authors may submit their manuscripts to the Editorial Manager System www.editorialmanager.com/pharma/ (or) directly to our Editorial office [email protected] (or) [email protected]
The corresponding author receives a free copy of the printed journal in which his/her article appears. Reprints can be ordered at a discounted author price.
Publication charges: Authors are requested to pay 1019 USD/ 817 GBP/ 955 EURO per published article upon notification of assessment at page proof.
Please provide the mailing address, phone number, and fax numbers for potential use by the editorial office and later by the production team.