Sign up for email alert when new content gets added: Sign up
Journal Clinical Biochemistry is an International peer-review journal that accepts studies in all biochemistry disciplines and is part of a group of Pulsus journals titled Current Research that share common traits:
• Canadian owned and edited
• Prominent international Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board
• Speedy publication timeline (available In-Press within 30 days of acceptance of publication)
• Creative Common shared copyright with authors (CC BY-NC)
• Available online open access AND in print
• Digital version sent to more than 6,000 qualified Clinical Biochemistry researchers around the world
• 5,000 paper copies distributed to physicians and researchers interested in biochemistry medicine
• Studies undergo comprehensive peer-review and, if accepted, are expertly edited
The lead author receives a free copy of the printed Journal in which his/her article appears. Additional copies can be ordered at a discounted author price.
Publication Charges: Authors are required to pay a page charge of $500 USD per published page upon notification of assessment at page proofs, plus the administration fee of $100 USD.