Posted on: Oct 28, 2022
• Review Process & Verification Analyst is responsible for communicating and building relationship with renowned scientists through mail and other modes of communication.
• Responsible to follow the activities of the Editorial Board members and assist them in assigning reviewers for received submissions as on needed.
• Maintaining continuous flow of the manuscripts without any delay right from submission to the galley proof generation should be completed with utmost consideration.
• Editing and proof reading of manuscripts at the production stage.
• Managing uniformity in Issue release, collecting relevant data and developing a database of Editors, reviewers and authors is a part of regular duty of an analyst.
• Maintaining regular communication with the Team leaders regarding due dates, Issue release dates or any other important task assigned.
• Finding new editorial boards members as well as reviewers selection for the smooth peer review process
• Publish articles review comments verification in the web of science and proposing novel ideas for journal improvement.
Bachelor/Master degree/Ph.d in Science/Pharma/Biotechnology
The ability to handle complex information clearly and simply
An honest and trustworthy manner
Attention to detail, the ability to analyse and research information
Qualifications Required UG -B. Pharma Pharmacy B. Tech/B.E - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Environmental, PG - M. Tech - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, M Pharmacy, Microbiology and all life sciences candidates
|Salary:||Best in the industry|
|Industry:||PULSUS HEALTHTECH LLP|
|Role:||Review Verification & Process Analyst|
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
Established in the year 1984, Pulsus was focusing on American region and presently expanding to healthcare informatics platform to the medical and pharma professionals throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australia and all other continents. Since its inception, Pulsus received the endorsements of the medical associations and industries of the international reputation. This support allowed Pulsus Group to gain excellent reputation from the scientific and industrial community and able to bridge relations between industries and practicing physicians..View More»