Posted on: Oct 28, 2022
• Evaluates business needs and improves efficiencies and capabilities through the use of technology. This includes automation and improvement of operational processes aligned to the strategy of improving overall analytics and business.
• Perform data analysis from multiple data sources and builds reports for data such as execute dashboards, customer website journey analytics, lead performance analysis, digital and social campaign analytics, customer response analysis, return of digital marketing investment analysis.
• Contributes to the efforts of building and maintaining a comprehensive reporting and tracking strategy for optimal marketing campaign performance.
• Minimum 2 Years of Experience with visualization software (Tableau, Qlik Sense, Qlikview, d3.js, Quick Sight
• Experience with large data sets, ability to write/execute SQL queries to extract, review and understand; Experience with reporting, data management, or data analytics, including standard and ad-hoc reporting;
• Passionate about analytics and data-driven marketing; Ability to manage multiple projects at one time; Highly analytical and detail-oriented;
• Intellectually curious with a strong willingness to learn.
Create robust, reusable data querying, transformation, and visualization processes in SQL and Excel.
Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story Leverage analytics and visualization tools to present information in a way that drives fact based decision making
Develop analytical reports and represent large, complex sets of data through visual representation
|Salary:||Best in the industry|
|Industry:||PULSUS HEALTHTECH LLP|
|Role:||SEO based Data Visualization Analyst-Mobile version|
|Employment Type:||Full Time, Permanent|
Established in the year 1984, Pulsus was focusing on American region and presently expanding to healthcare informatics platform to the medical and pharma professionals throughout Europe, America, Asia, Australia and all other continents. Since its inception, Pulsus received the endorsements of the medical associations and industries of the international reputation. This support allowed Pulsus Group to gain excellent reputation from the scientific and industrial community and able to bridge relations between industries and practicing physicians..View More»